Passive House Minnesota Meeting
December 9, 2009 rescheduled due to weather, now 1/20/2009
AIA Minnesota, International Market Square, Minneapolis
We’ll be meeting in suite 512 on the 5th floor, NOT in the AIA office.
- 11.30 General introduction to the Passive House building energy standard (attendance optional)
- 12:00 Break (Damicos is located in the courtyard of IMS)
- 12.15 Welcome, general introductions, and introduction of the Passive House Alliance (PHA)
- 12.30 Introduction of the Passive House Minnesota chapter: Goals, membership, target audience, and benefits
- 12.45 Introduction of a potential committee structure for the chapter
- 1.00 General Discussion
- 1.30 Meeting schedule and agenda items for the next meeting
- 1.45 Adjourn
- Stick around for general networking or small discussion groups.
Please contact us if you would like to be invited to this meeting: firstname.lastname@example.org